Thursday, April 26, 2012

Facial care?

I am a 21 year old female. As far as a daily routine, this is as follows. Every morning, I take a shower and I wash my face. I apply my make-up, do my hair and I'm off for the day. At the end of the day I floss and brush my teeth then I wash my face and call it a day.



I haven't done much studying in the way of facial maintenance but I know the basics. If you don't take care of your face by keeping it clean then the pores on your face will clog causing unsightly pimples.



However, I must be doing something wrong here because I still get pimples. I mean, there's a time where for about 2 weeks my skin will be clear, then for the next 2 weeks my face explodes with about 4 pimples, some smaller and some painfully larger. For these days I use a spot treatment, it's called "Clearasil Ultra, Vanishing Cream Treatment". However, this product takes a long time to completely get rid of the pimple.



As far as Neutrogena鈥檚 Oil-Free Acne Wash, it leaves my face dry and moisture less.



Facial care?

ProActive seems to work for some people.



Facial care?

it sounds like your pimples may be cause by hormonal changes (does it happen around your menstrual cycle?). you seem to be doing what you should but maybe you should look at your skin care. are you washing your face with soap? or cleanser? is your face oilier during the time when your "face explodes"? maybe you should be using a cleanser for normal to oily skin. you could also try using a home microdermabrasion set, that would help clear your pores and also helps even out your skin tone.



Facial care?

maybe you should stop putting on makeup and just wash your face and appply acne cream to your face. who cares about makeup people should like or love you with or without your makeup



Facial care?

acnefree, when paired with a good moisturizer (like oil of olay complete) will pretty much give you really good skin.



you can order a week's trial online for only $6.95 (which is just the shipping %26amp; handling...the kit itself is free). you can actually order up to 3 sets with this trial offer--still or $6.95...or you can get it rushed to you for an additional $5. but a 3 week's supply for only $12 is still a really good deal.



it comes w/ a cleanser, a toner and a 'repairing lotion'. you cleanse, you use a cotton ball to apply the toner, you put on a thin layer of the lotion..let that dry adn then put on your regular moisturizer.



it's easy, will give you clear skin, and will save you the time and money of trying to find drug-store brands that work. (altho you can buy the entire 3-step system at target or walmart for about $20 US).



good luck!



Facial care?

Try Tea Tree oil. Put some on a cotton ball and wipe your zits with it. It worked for me.



Facial care?

I am older than you, but have had similar problems. I usually just use Dove to wash my face, and only at night, but sometimes use Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish cleanser. In the morning I either just rinse my face with cool water or use a toner or astringent to get rid of oil. The best acne treatment I've found as an adult is Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. Use it as soon as you notice a pimple starting, use it 1 - 2 times a day and the pimple will either disappear or not get bigger, just kind of fade away. And don't forget to start using a light moisturizer with sunscreen. You're never too young to start that! I'm 40, but most people think I'm in my late 20's to early 30's. Also, don't use a lot of heavy makeup, or pull and tug or touch your face too much. The kinder you are to it, the nicer your skin will look, and for longer. Hope this helps!



Facial care?

It's not just your face. You have to take care of your whole well-being. Even with your routine you can be subject to pimples. You haven't stated your age - this might just be adolescence...



Meanwhile, take a good look at your diet. If you are eating chocolate, candies, pizza -- even with washing your face, quite a number of zitz will happen... Not to worry, as years go on you do grow out of it.



If your pimple dilemna get worse, please see a family doctor. I went through my teen years without a pimple - and didn't realize that it was because of all the antibiotics I had to take those years... Doctors can be very good!



Hope that helps.



Facial care?

read tips on treating acne and more on skincare to help you on this site



Facial care?

I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!



Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:



1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.



2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.



I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.



There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment