Thursday, April 26, 2012

Iv'e got bold side bangs on my head.can anyone tell me how i can replace my hair in two days AS

Iv'e been plaiting my hair for a really long time all of a sudden i noticed that i was bold on the sides around the facial area. can anyone tell me how i can style my hair to hide my boldness,or give me a quick tip on how i can solve this problem in two days. because i dont want to let my hair down, i much rather prefer styling my hair in pony tail. and its just not working right now. im very desperate. please help.please.



Iv'e got bold side bangs on my head.can anyone tell me how i can replace my hair in two days ASAP?please.

i dont get what you mean.. :S do you mean BALD like a bad spot.. do you have a pic? maybe i can help with a little more details

No comments:

Post a Comment