Friday, April 27, 2012

What color contacts should I get? What color should I color my hair?

I look like beyonce (facial features and skin)



except my eyes are the darkest brown.



I really big hair about 3 inches past my shoulders.



What color contacts should I get? What color should I color my hair?

Why don't you just wear clear contacts, and maybe get a highlighting treatment for your hair?? Maybe do some foils, or something. I have super dark brown eyes, and super dark brown hair and a great tan... and I love it! Why would you EVER want to change if you're already great-looking!



What color contacts should I get? What color should I color my hair?

green contacts and go for a honey blonde color mixed with light brown



What color contacts should I get? What color should I color my hair?

i love blue contacts with dark hair. its so pretty



What color contacts should I get? What color should I color my hair?

just get highlights in your hair then get light brown contacts



What color contacts should I get? What color should I color my hair?

lightening green contacts and highlights in your hair. don't color.



What color contacts should I get? What color should I color my hair?

dont get colored contacts, they ruin your eyes



What color contacts should I get? What color should I color my hair?

Dont get colored contacts, they dont look natural. I had an italian friend who had beaitul dark chesnut eyes and she put blue contacts on an it just doesnt work.



For the hair, leave it natural too. For a change let it grow a little longer, get layers, try different bangs...



But, i have a friend thats from haiti and she went to an african american hair dresser and her hair is WOW honestly, she got dark red and blond higlights all over, and she sort of got a perm, but not really, anyway its hard to explain but go to a hair dresser you know is good, and ask for their opinion, if you like what they suggest and think it would look good on you, go ahead! experiment!



What do you have to loose anyway?



Good Luck!!



What color contacts should I get? What color should I color my hair?

You should color your hair a deep brown then with caramal highlights it really would complement your skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment