Friday, April 27, 2012

Repost: I'm an asian with non-asian hair, and I don't know whether to cut it and if I do,

Alright, I have non-asian hair.. which is technically: wavy, not fine, at times unruly hair. It's the most annoying thing to control. And I recently decided to cut my hair 'cause I'm getting bored of my look.



I have a long face and my hair is permed (but slowly disappearing), and it's 5 inches below my shoulder. I don't know I should go for the short look or not.. or just get it layered.



With my long face and all, should I just keep it long? or cut it short?



I've been told I look somewhat like Sandra Oh, the actress. So I guess base the facial structure to hers. My "long face" is like her face.



(Sorry for the repost, I was messing up the post a lot. First time user and all.)



Repost: I'm an asian with non-asian hair, and I don't know whether to cut it and if I do, how to cut it.?

get bangs, sandra oh has pretty wide forehead.



Repost: I'm an asian with non-asian hair, and I don't know whether to cut it and if I do, how to cut it.?

I suggest going to an Aveda salon where the stylist can advise you best how to control your hair, and give you a new look. Make sure you choose a stylist that is an Aveda graduate, and either owns the store, or is a partner. Then you'll be assured to get the best answer for your ailment.



I feel like you did about the hair thing. I had long hair and it wasn't working out for me. Walter Claudio told me that I naturally look better with short hair, given my face and all. Hope this helps.



Repost: I'm an asian with non-asian hair, and I don't know whether to cut it and if I do, how to cut it.?

ok keep on convincing yourself that you are sandra oh...maybe you should keep it long coz long face have to hide thier hair oh their face oh their long whatever



Repost: I'm an asian with non-asian hair, and I don't know whether to cut it and if I do, how to cut it.?

Since you have wave to your hair try getting it cut all one length at your shoulder or just above. It will give you a new look. If you cut it to the shoulder you probably can put it in a pony tail and when you want to go for a fixed look your hair will probably lay so that it curls under easily. If not then you may have to go about an inch below. Because of the fact you have a perm too even though it is fadeing you can probably just wash it and go and it will look great. I usually get my hair about an inch below my shoulder so that I can either curl it under or wear a pony tail. I have very fine hair and also have to get it what they called tapered so I can curl my ends. Tapering is where they basically layer the ends but not the whole hair. Hope that this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment