Friday, April 27, 2012

I need advice on a good facial moisturizer.?

I am 29 years old. Until the last few years, I have always been complimented on my youthful appearing skin--but age is catching up with me. It seemed like overnight I no longer have beautiful skin. Without makeup I look tired and have undereye dark circles and fine lines. The texture of my skin is awful now, and I no longer have a healthy glow. I received my first facial yesterday, and the tech told me I need to start using a stronger facial moisturizer and that she said I have already started to lose some firmness along my jawbone. Please help! I have dry skin with an oily t-zone. Also, my complexion is very fair with dark hair.



I need advice on a good facial moisturizer.?

i have the same combination skin as you do, except i guess im younger.i have acne, so i use proactiv, but my mom says that most facial products dont work. egg whites are supposed to work as a mask.if you seperate the egg whites and then use the whites as a mask on your jawline or around your eyes, its supposed to help with the wrinkles and such. one treatment isnt good for this, but with several consecutive ones you may see results. and i use aveeno oil free spf 15 ultimate clearing moisturizer:it moisturizes your whole face, even the oily spots, without making your face especially shiny.



I need advice on a good facial moisturizer.?

I can give you the answer from personal experience, Search Bee Luscious Cosmetics on line and start usuing the Skin Vitality Mineral Mist , the Hydrating Cream Concentrate and the Royal Gelee Rejuvenating Mask you will be thrilled at the results. Your skin will look and feel awesome. My mother is 56 and she can't believe how great she is looking she also has been taking their fresh royal jelly every morning that is a supplement. Anyway check them out its excellent quality and marvelous healthy results. also their on line customer service will give you fast answers and help you a ton that is another wonderful compliment I can give this company they truly care about their customers and choose the right products for them. Good Luck..



I need advice on a good facial moisturizer.?

Mary Kay is junk Hun don't even fall into that trap. They are all pushy sales people, the product quality is very inferior but high priced because of all the people in the pyramid scam. Anyway to answer your question...



I am in my forties and I have found great success using Bee Luscious Cosmetics, I highly recommend the hydrating cream and the Vital Skin care line. I have noticed not to mention my own husband has noticed my skin looks firmer and younger and he never notices anything. I also have started using the Hydra Firm throat and bust formula and I totally love it , its truly phenomenal products. Good Luck



I need advice on a good facial moisturizer.?

There are many causes of dark circles, from age, heredity, allergies, cold or sinus infection, bone structure and glasses which are not so commonly known.



http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2006/11...



If you would like to apply home remedies to reduce dark circles, here are some of my suggestions:



Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (e.g. Knox) from grocery store. Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one tablespoon of boiling water %26amp; stir for a minute. Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath %26amp; let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off.Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K %26amp; Biotin. It will not remove your dark circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.



http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2007/01...



To hide dark circles, you can use YSL concealer or salmon concealer..



http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com tips on how to reduce dark circles, the causes of dark circles, home remedies, eye creams reviews, make up tips, and natural healer.



http://www.cleansecolonblog.com Cleanse Colon Blog writes about colon cleanse home remedies and review colon cleanse products.

No comments:

Post a Comment