Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair cuts?!?!?

Hey yall, I need to know what style of haircut best suits my face. I have an oval face and I want to keep my long hair. The length is about 3 inches past the top of my shoulders, just above the chest area. Do yall have some websites, or photos of your own I may show my stylist?? Also, the closest celeb I found who matched my facial features and structure was Ashlee Simpson, I don't know if that helps yall.



Hair cuts?!?!?

I am a hairdresser....If you have an oval face, just pick your favorite style and Go For It!!! Oval faces can wear anything and be attractive, so let the creative side come out....if you want to keep your length, try some choppy layers and frame your face with highlights. I guess age would need to play a part in it as well. If your in your teens, then go with the latest trends and make it your own, if your older, say 30ish or working in corporate



America, you would definitely want something more conservative, but my personal preference with oval faces and medium to long hair is obvious choppy layers.



Hair cuts?!?!?

Cant help you out with pics but layers layers layers. You wanna get lots of layers because that will make your hair stand out from your face more, especially with an oval shaped face.



Hair cuts?!?!?

im growing my hair out to so if your trying to grow it out maby a trim would be best



Hair cuts?!?!?

just look on magizine website's, like your fave magizine should have a website!



Hair cuts?!?!?

Ya know i had the same problem and im so picky about my hair. I was scared when i first decided what i was going to do. I have a face somewhat like that and i decided to keep the length like you want to do. So what i decided to do was to get it layered and then have bangs that go off to one side. Not short ones something long enough to tuck behind your ear.



If you have ever heard of myspace go to my myspace site it is



http://www.myspace.com/aimmie06



Sry if im not any help.



Hair cuts?!?!?

Here are some pics ---



Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup/ hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment