Thursday, April 26, 2012

Help. . .facial skin tips?????

1. I have terrible facial oil!



2. I've bought BIORE: SHINE CONTROL; and have NOT noticed any real improvement.



3. It's so bad that the hair towards the front of my head becomes disgustingly greasy/oily from coming into contact with my forehead.



4. My foundation/mineral powder (non-clogging) do not last how they should because the oil in my skin ruins it.



5. What are your beauty tips? Any home remedies? As far as diet goes...I drink plenty of water and have fast food only 1-2 a week. . .



HELP!!!!!!!!!!!



Help. . .facial skin tips?????

I've got your answer: BeautiControl. Amazing products. For you I'd recommend the All Clear acne set. It's 60 dollars but comes with 4 items including a facial scrub, cleanser, toner, and moisurizer. This is amazing stuff. I've had nothing but good feedback from clients. Let me know if you're interested. Jill.spaparties@gmail.com or www.beautipage.com/Jwhittey. Talk to ya soon!



Help. . .facial skin tips?????

i would go with proclear best thing ever



Help. . .facial skin tips?????

Look for a clay mask containing kaolin . It will help soak up the extra oil . Use it once or twice a week. They are widely availible . If you are able to order online this soap dries up extra oil



http://www.daybreaklavenderfarm.com/stor...



Help. . .facial skin tips?????

I used to have to steam my face to get the excess oil under control. Then I'd put witch hazel all over it when I was done. I'd do this like three times a week.



Help. . .facial skin tips?????

i have really oil skin also i always wash my face with clean and clear you can buy it at wal mart it seems to help me alot

No comments:

Post a Comment