Thursday, April 26, 2012

Facial recipes to make at home?

ok. I am 14 and I want to have a total girls night w/ my friends. I want to do facials and I need good facial recipes like avacado masques and stuff that I could make at home that will NOT clog ur pores. Also if anyone has some deep moisturizing hair recipes those will work too but LABEL WHAT EACH RECIPE IS. lol. also any products from the store? i have a blackhead exfoliant, an astringent, noxema, and some other stuff but are there any products that r really good and get rid of zits and stuff fast and well? thanx.



Facial recipes to make at home?

you can do the banana, oatmeal, and honey mask...just mash it all together with a little bit of water, leave on your face for 15 minutes, then wash off...



you can also use plain yogurt for a face mask



Facial recipes to make at home?

egg yolk thats all you need lol

No comments:

Post a Comment