Friday, April 27, 2012

Laser hair removal Ukiah CA?

so I went to the ( laser hair removal ) 145 Hospital Drive, Ukiah, CA 95482 ,(707) 462-2227 , my opinion on the quality of service. I got my facial done on my face. it was painfull. the doctor only did about a half hour. he dident even get 1 session done. quality was yak yak yak. but they do seem to be really nice. the cheap for rates enywhere. my opion on what they could have done better. is get the full session done. you need about 7 treatments. I dident even get a one full treatment. I told the lady wanted numbing cream %26amp; she dident get it for me intell the secend time. she charged me 50.00 for it. even getting bits %26amp; peaces done. it looked a lot better overall.



my rating star 2 half star **



Dermatologist Ukiah,145 Hospital Drive, Ukiah, CA 95482 ,(707) 462-2227



has eny body else ever been to this place %26amp; what was there quality of Laser ?????????????



Laser hair removal Ukiah CA?

go ahead be dun widitx8

No comments:

Post a Comment